Christmas Open Studios and Jewellery pop ups!

Once again Vanguard Court will be opening it's doors for the annual winter Open Studios, taking place the last weekend of November. Here, the public can peruse the work by an array of world renowned artists, who hone their craft in these studios.

Amongst this hub of creativity is Flux Studios, home to a fourteen-strong collective of contemporary jewellers. ?Thrilled to be a part of this amazing display of Camberwell's creative talent, Flux Studios is kicking off with a private view on Thursday 27th of November from 6-9pm. ?Come and get in the Christmas spirit with a glass of mulled wine and view the latest jewels that could be the answer to all those Christmas present quandaries, whilst supporting this amazing creative community by shopping locally!?

Alongside our open studios, Flux Studios is also very proud to be showing another Rare Beauty display in the Clerkenwell Gallery, running from the 24th of November until Sunday 30th, so come by and see us.?

It's your chance to buy the beautiful and unique pieces made by our talented members., whether your buying the perfect gift for a loved one, or just tempted to treat yourself! You can even commission your favourite Flux Studios member to create so etching totally unique for you. ?Fancy getting involved in the creative process of making jewellery? You can also book places on our Flux Jewellery School classes which take place at Flux Studios.

These open days are a great chance for you to come along and support the local artists, jewellers and designers in your area. ?The Rare Beauty pop up runs from 24th-30th of November and our open studios run from 27-30th November, so come along and see what this creative community has to offer.