Photography class for Mums & Dads / Jan 2015 - 4 spaces left

timeformums

Our popular Photography class for Parents is back in January and if booked before 1st Dec, you can get yourself a Very Early Bird deal - saving ?30 off the regular course price.

The class will make a great present for any parent with underused camera - you learn:

- how to FINALLY use your camera's various manual settings - goodbye AUTO

- how to capture your children SHARP - no more blurry images

- how to take carefully composed portraits or capture the beauty of your everyday

- how to photograph children at various ages

- how to create the soft, dreamy background in your photographs

and more!

Our students highly praise our classes:

"The photography course was a great opportunity to learn how to get the best out of my camera. The enthusiasm of the tutor rubbed off on everyone and 5 weeks on I?ve got some fabulous pictures of my two sons that I?m really proud of. I?d recommend the course to anyone who wants to take great pictures of their kids. Luke L."

"Enlightening, fantastic, fun, practical. A must for any parent with an under-utilised SLR. Like scales have fallen off my eyes ? finally I know how to use all those buttons ? it makes such a difference! Rebecca H."

"For me, it made a daunting area simple. I now feel I can capture the most precious moments in my children?s lives better with some confidence in what I am doing. Also it?s nice to use my brain and imagination during maternity leave! ? Kirsten H."

To book, simply visit our website: http://www.photographyforparents.co.uk/upcoming-classes/

If you have any questions, simply email us [email protected] or call 07753533577