FREE Health & Wellness Evaluations - Indian Head Massage - Fitness Bubble Studio - 1st Feb 9am-3pm

Hi Everybody

My name is Mike Boon and I?m one of the Personal Trainers at the Fitness Bubble Studio (Rear of Push Studios) in East Dulwich. On Sunday 1st February I would like to invite you along to the studio where I am holding a FREE Health and Wellness evaluation day from 9am until 3pm. During the evaluation I will check your blood pressure, BMI, body muscle, nutritional needs and fitness levels to give you an overview of your general health and wellbeing.

Also in attendance will be Sarah Goodson who specializes in Indian Head Massage. Sarah is an experienced masseur and a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists and will be offering her expertise at a very attractive discounted rate for this open day.

This is very much a family friendly day so please feel free to bring the kids along and there is also space to buggy park. Refreshments will also be provided so do please stay and have a cuppa and a chat.

To book a FREE 30 minute appointment with myself for a Health and Wellness evaluation please contact me on 07979 105 236 or email me at [email protected]

To book a 20 minute relaxing Indian Head Massage please contact Sarah on 07966 202 049 or email her at [email protected]

Make 2015 the year where you are the best you can be.

looking forward to seeing you all there.

Mike & Sarah

Hello,

I am really looking forward to this event, and getting a health MOT from Mike!

For those that are not so familiar with Indian Head Massage - it is a fully clothed seated massage. The focus is on neck and shoulders (where most people store a lot of tension!), head and face. It is incredibly relaxing, and can help with insomnia, migraines and stress - it is also great for your hair and skin. The 20 minute session will cost only ?10.

Drop me a line if you have any questions or want to book a time on Sunday.

Thanks

Sarah

Hey guys

Get yourself down to the Fitness Bubble studio (rear of Push Studios) this coming Sunday from 9am till 3pm and get your health and fitness evaluated.. and its FREE! costs you nothing not a penny! Have a cup of Tea or Coffee after, its a family friendly event.

To book your FREE 30 minute assessment call me on 07979 105236 or email me at [email protected]

Also we have a wonderful lady Sarah Goodson doing Indian Head Massage, who doesn't like a soothing Head Massage! call Sarah on 07966 202 049 or email her at [email protected] to enquire and book a slot.

See you there

Mike & Sarah

Hey everyone

A few afternoon slots still available on Sunday, so if you want to get an idea of how healthy you are then contact me straight away and I can get you booked in. This is a free Health and Wellness check so what better way than to find out about your fitness. All your results are recorded for you to take away and look over.

Indian head massage also available throughout the day, call Sarah on 07966 202049 or email her at [email protected] to book an appointment.

Family friendly event, all welcome. Tea and Coffee supplied.

To book your FREE health evaluation please call me on 07979 105236 or email me at [email protected]

Look forward to seeing you.

Mike & Sarah