Mindfulness/stress reduction looking for class

Helena

Hi Helen,

I run two excercise classes on a Monday and Thursday in Dulwich Constituional Hall. On a Monday night at 7:30pm I run a Metafit class which is 30 minutes long with the benefits of a 60 minute cardio session. Metafit is a high intensity interval class which uses your own bodyweight as resistance.

On a Thursday night at 7pm-8pm I run a class called Bear Drills which involves resistance based excercises using kettlebells, sandbags, battle ropes, tyre sleds and lots of other fun stuff ( all great for letting out some stress )

If you are interested or want further information please PM me or contact me via tel: 07923194527 or email: [email protected].

I'm not running anything locally at the moment but I'm running an early morning meditation and mindfulness class in the City - near Bank tube station. Every Wednesday 8 - 8:45am. If you work near Bank, Liverpool Street, Cannon Street it might suit you? Here's the details: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/meditation-at-bank-morning-meditation-lombard-street-wednesday-mornings-8am-tickets-14896874954

Otherwise, I know that Janet who teaches yoga at the Goose Green Clinic also runs meditation and mindfulness classes. Here is the Goose Green Clinic's website and if you call or email them, they should be able to give you more info. http://www.goosegreenclinic.net/

I teach pilates and yoga at the chiropractic clinic, in Crystal Palace Road,

small groups 4 people maximum, I have space for one more person on tuesday at 7pm pilates, and starting new yoga classes on thursday evening 6pm and 7pm. (sivanda, ashtanga and yin yoga)

Raquel

Hi Helena

The style of yoga I teach is slow, grounded and very much about reducing stress from body and mind. I also put in bits of meditation and mindfulness.

I have all-levels classes on Wednesdays 7-8pm and Saturdays 10-11am at Victor's Lab in the Bussey Building in Peckham.

My husband teaches an early morning session 7-8am at The Ivy House pub on Stuart Road, Nunhead, and you can get your first class there free by putting in the code IVYFIRST when you book.

I also have a Beginner's Guide to Yoga starting this Saturday which will be a steady and accessible way into establishing a peaceful and calm yoga practice, that you can do either at home or in a class.

All the info and booking is at www.lucyoga.co.uk or feel to PM me with any questions.

All the best

Lucy

Hey Helena,

You would be very welcome to my yoga classes at The Yoga Room East Dulwich. I am running an open level class on Wednesdays 7.15-8.30pm. (Another open level class on Tuesdays 7.45-9pm and a Women's yoga circle on Tuesdays 9.45-11am) The classes have a very meditative approach focusing on synchronising movements with breath. Usually we finish with a deepen relaxation (yoga nidra) or small meditation. I also offer one to one sessions where I would be able to focus more deeply on mindfulness/meditation and relaxation practices tailored to you, if you are looking for a meditation only class.

Maybe you would also like to join the Mindfulness and Meditation workshop on Sat 28th Feb - at the moment there are still a couple of places left. The workshop will continue to run once a month, please see website for dates if you are interested.

Please see detailed info on classes, workshops and style of teaching at www.theyogaroom.org.uk

Best wishes and would be lovely to see you in one or the other class soon :)

Yajna

pho. 07748347900