Beat the winter blues with an introductory offer for Indian Head Massage only ?10

Hi,

I am going to be doing Indian Head Massage at Fitness Bubble Studio (rear of Push Studios in East Dulwich) Sunday 1st February 10-3pm.

For those that have not tried a head massage before they are very relaxing. It is one of the best ways to relieve stress and tension in your neck and shoulders, and it is surprising how much tension people hold in their head and face. It can be very helpful for those that suffer tension headaches or migraines. It is also great for your skin and hair!

The cost will be ?10 for a 20 minute massage. If you wish to book a slot or know more please contact me on 07966202049.

Also my friend Mike Boon will be doing FREE health and wellness evaluations - he has slots available in the afternoon. If any one is interested please contact Mike on 07979 105 236 or email me at [email protected]

The open day at Fitness Bubble is a family friendly day so please feel free to bring the kids along and there is also space to buggy park. Refreshments will also be provided so do please stay and have a cuppa and a chat.

Thanks

Sarah & Mike