Easter Workshops * Ages 3 - 6 * Dulwich 30th March - 1st April * Forest Hill Pools 8th - 10th April

Hi There

We have a lovely new 3 day musical workshop for this Easter based on the classic story "Chicken Licken".

Children can spend 3 mornings singing, dancing, acting and mask making with of course lots of fun and games.

On the final day family and friends are invited to come enjoy a performance of the musical.

The workshops run from 9am to 12pm and cost ?60 with discounts for siblings and those on low incomes.

We have two weeks to choose from:

Week 1

Date: 30th March - 1st April 2015

Time: 9am - 12pm

Venue: St Barnabas Parish Hall

23 Dulwich Village,

London

SE21 7BT

Week 2

Date: 8th April - 10th April 2015

Time: 9am - 12pm

Venue: Forest Hill Pools

Dartmouth Rd,

London

SE23 3HZ

To reserve your child's place please visit our Holiday Workshop page at www.freedomacademy.co.uk.

If you require any further information please don't hesitate to contact us.

We hope to see you soon

Kat

Freedom Academy

Principal

Maia, 4years, says, "I love it! I loved making the hats!" Maia clearly had a fantastic time and was very proud of herself speaking and singing on stage.

Parent of Maia, 2011 Summer School

Our son joined the Freedom Academy Summer School 2011, and he had an absolute blast! He looked forward to going everyday and made lots of new friends!

We were so surprised when he came home and told us he would be playing one of the leading roles! He has no experience of a professional theatre school, but

was given this opportunity! The show was excellent, the children had worked so hard, and I could not believe that they had such a short time to put it together.

Classes were well organised and communication with the staff was brilliant, would definitely send him again!

Parent of Jaedon, 2011 Summer School

Kiran had an amazing time at The Gruffalo Summer school. He was so excited to go to his class every morning and we were so proud of the performance the children put on at the end.

I will definitely be looking into him doing more classes next term and the Summer School.

Parent of Kiran, 2011 Summer School

A big thank you again for a fantastic week. My girls thoroughly enjoyed every moment and were so full of themselves afterwards. . . You did such a great job at involving

everyone and making them feel a special part of the show. . . The girls wrote a journal of that week but I'm sure none of us will forget it anyway!

Parent of Lucia and Connie, 2010 Summer School

Thank you for putting on such a great show today. It was truly impressive what you got everyone to do given the amount of time. Such hard work!

You really managed to bring out the best in them.

Parent of Roxanne, 2009 Summer School