SNOW WHITE *Charity Show* for Clic Sargent

Eos Dance is thrilled to announce its first charity show.

Snow White will show on Sunday 22nd March at the Peckham Liberal Club, 2:30pm. Our children will re-create the Disney classic, on the notes of the original soundtrack.

The event is a charity show supporting Clic Sargent, the UK?s leading cancer charity for children and young people, and their families. Clic Sargent provide clinical, practical, financial and emotional support to help them cope with cancer and get the most out of life. They are there from diagnosis onwards and aim to help the whole family deal with the impact of cancer and its treatment, life after treatment and, in some cases, bereavement.

Full details are available on our dedicated website page:

http://eosdance.co.uk/dance-company-charity/charity-events-2

and on the attached poster. The number of available tickets is extremely limited so please make sure to book ASAP if you wish to reserve a place (max 3 tickets per family). All tickets will be entered in a raffle with prizes donated by local businesses - FURTHER OFFERS OF VOUCHERS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Reservations via EMAIL ONLY: [email protected]

DONATE ONLINE

https://www.justgiving.com/Eos-DanceSnowWhite

Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Can't help thinking that regardless of whether Joe wanted to be interviewed, the 'story' that Southwark News wanted to write just got a lot less interesting with 'tyre shop replaced with ... tyre shop'! 
    • Labour are proposing to nationalise the railways, (passenger trains but not fright)  Whilst it removes them from shareholders control, and potential profit chasing, is it workable or will it end up costing tax payers more in the long run?  On paper the idea is interesting but does it also need the profitable freight arm included to help reduce fares,? 
    • Another recommendation here for Jason.  He came to plaster over a section of ceiling that we had to remove in order to investigate a leak.  He is a really lovely guy, easy to get in touch with and great communication.  He was quick, tidy and competitively priced.  Very happy and I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.
    • I run my own business making children's themed birthday hampers, party bags and more for all occasions, feel free to get in touch on 07493638779 for more photos of what I do. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In