Berlin Bites Cut off point extended

TMB

Berlin Bites update: been speaking to Julie and things cropped up which means the purchasing schedule for those special ingredients has had to be revised so tickets still available today (Wednesday). You can book online through the link below, or, if you are in the vicinity of the Telegraph Hill Centre between 10.30 and 2.30, call in and give your name, contact details and any dietary requirements to go on the list.

(And please, Messrs. Moderators, I realise this messing around with an edit is in breach of the guidelines you've set out (which I carefully read after I had posted yesterday) but genuine circumstances, not trying to buck your system.)

Come "over the border - down Lewisham Way" - well, not that far. A short hop to Telegraph Hill. Meet up at the Hill Station, Kitto Road, SE14 5TW

The description in the Telegraph Hill Festival programme reads:

Want a night out with great entertainment, great food and great company? Come and join us at the Berlin Cabaret - Sat 14th March.

4 course meal with Cabaret entertainment throughout from the fabulous Bluebirds, plus a welcome canap? and complimentary drink on arrival. This is lively, irreverent, funny Cabaret at its best.

Book as a group or simply come by yourself, as our communal dining tables encourage friendly and lively banter.

But this still does not do it justice. I've seen the Bluebirds in a previous Festival and it will be great. (We are really lucky that they are able to come back from darkest Somerset to regale us again.) However, time running out. With the very special catering - where else could you get four courses, plus canapes and complimentary drink, and then the entertainment on top for thirty quid - the organisers need to have a precise idea of numbers a few days in advance. So book by 8 this evening (Tuesday 10th March) or else not at all. And spread the word. https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/search/searchPerformance.asp?performance_id=148992&sid=