Introductory Lino Printing course.

An introductory course in lino printing will be held starting on Wed.15th April for 5 consecutive weeks, from 10-12.30, at 76 Crawthew Grove, SE22 9AB. The course will cover the safe use of tools, one colour prints and multicoloured prints, graduating colour and reduction prints. Materials will be provided except for vinyl, ie, lino. The cost is ?85, places are limited to 5.

To apply, phone 85161171 or email [email protected]. My work can be seen at www.dulwichprints.co.uk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Aria and Dan were again amazing in their quick response to my problem (leaking toilet flush), their excellent workmanship and super politeness.  I have used them several times before and am always impressed. Last but not least,  they charge completely honestly.  Thank you!
    • Fair point. They could then blame themselves rather than older people for apparently ruining their futures.
    • I would suggest the fabric stores around soho.  But if you don’t mind shopping online, I’ve found a couple that might suit what you’re looking for online:   Orange https://www.jamiltonupholstery.co.uk/product/atcham-braid-col-04-orange-cream/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwoPOwBhAeEiwAJuXRh9GWPOUamGa77QNpGdANkK0r7F7y-4uCliLseY-dfUcZDCTMLDAXQRoCU7kQAvD_BwE   Green https://www.jamiltonupholstery.co.uk/product/plain-straight-gimp-braid-col-617-green/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwoPOwBhAeEiwAJuXRh-63bOJYHpbGmACA9iPsRXmwmX8iY5y8Ks6XxDq1lnVLdE8gp-pfjxoCXs4QAvD_BwE   i would also suggest Etsy for things like this.   Hope you find what you’re looking for 😊
    • We live nearby and often chatted with friendly Joe. Sad to see him go, he said he was retiring. Heard it’s going to be a café/coffee shop on the day he left. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In