Indiepop Tots - an Indiepop disco for parents and carers with under 5s - 11am Sunday 12th April

We're holding our second ever Nimble Arts Indiepop Tots disco, at the NINES in Peckham (Copeland Estate) at 11am on Sunday 12th April! It's a disco for parents, carers and their under 5s...It?s a disco for parents, carers with their 5s and under (babes in arms very welcome!). We?ll be playing an eclectic and invigorating mix of up-beat indie pop, 60s girl groups, Motown and indie rock for you and your kids to shake your thing to. This will include the likes of Belle & Sebastian, Love, New Order, The Shangri-Las, The Magnetic Fields, Stereolab, The Ronettes, Apples in Stereo, The Velvet Underground, Jens Lekman and Jonathan Richman? Probably no Frozen, but we might get the bubbles out!

We?ll have some Nimble Arts crafts activities on site too, and the NINES has a licensed bar and does a mean array of food and snacks with tables aplenty for hearty lunches.

?6 per adult or ?10 for two, plus ?1 per child. We've only 30 tickets left, and will probably sell out in advance - tickets from: http://nimblearts.co.uk/?page_id=1070

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hello all, Please excuse me/feel free to remove the comment if this isn’t the appropriate place for it. I am an East Dulwich resident writing a story for the South East Londoner (https://www.selondoner.co.uk) about the problems patients are facing with the service at Tessa Jowell GP Surgery and the Health Centre. I would like to speak with people currently or formerly registered with the practice to learn more about their experiences. This story won’t seek to single out or ‘have a go’ at individuals – by most accounts the quality of care for those who do get an appointment is good – but will look at the quality of service and why it seems to be worsening.  If you would like to speak to me, you can email [email protected] and we can arrange an interview. If you’d like to check who I am first, my editor Tom Holmes can be reached at [email protected] I will also post this on the East Dulwich Forum Facebook group. Thank you, Harry Hetherington
    • Whoever owns it obviously doesn't need the rent.
    • Am a power wheelchair user and whilst on the pavement cyclists expect me to make way for them
    • I agree with Head Nun. My experience is very similar and has been so for the 25 years I've lived in London. They got a lot worse after the Tour de France came here though. And then the Olympics.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In