Point Zero Intuitive Painting Taster and Film, Wed 22nd April, 10am - 2.30pm,SE5

Three hour taster session for adults,followed by film, "The Flowering of Children's Creativity".

Welcome to the freedom and adventure of Point Zero Creativity.

The joyful and childlike process of spontaneous painting allows me to access the creativity below my conditioning, in both paint and life. This brings me into contact with my stuck places, creative blocks, which I have formed by judging myself according to my conditioning. The Point Zero way of self-questioning dissolves these blocks by addressing the feeling that lies beneath each of my judgements. This allows me back into the creative flow. The regular practice of spontaneous painting brings me into contact with forgotten and unknown aspects of myself, and ways of being which my ego has long since edited from my life.

You don't need any art experience or "perceived talent" to practice spontaneous (intuitive) painting. Just the willingness to surrender the result in order to truly play and explore. It's about the process of creativity, not the products. So discussion focuses on our experience of the creative process. The paintings are not critiqued.

So be curious - what you would feel like painting if it was alright to paint absolutely anything? And you couldn't make a mistake?

The Taster will last three hours.

Michele Cassou's film "The Flowering of Children's Creativity" lasts just over an hour. It is the film most often shown to adults by Point Zero facilitators to explain their own creative process, as well as giving invaluable insights to parents, carers and teachers who want to support creativity in children.

Please bring a picnic lunch with you.

You can book through website paintingyourpathway.co.uk.

Any questions, please contact Helena: 07947 104 135 or [email protected]