Nimble Tots cello tunes, songs and stories for under 5s - Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week!

It's the summer term, and classes are back running on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday!

From tomorrow, we're back running our normal term-time classes, so bring your little person, and come and join us for cello tunes, songs, bubbles, puppets and stories.

This week, Monday and Tuesday classes will be covered by the lovely ukulele master Amie, who'll have all the usual puppets as well as some special songs and stories of her own! Becky and cello will be back from Wednesday onwards with a brand new story. As classes are getting busier, if possible, please do book in advance just to be sure of a space (even if you have a class card), and as ever, I'll pop something up on the Nimble Tots Facebook page if we're full. Drop in spaces are normally available on a first-come-first-serve if you haven't booked. You can book your space at http://nimblearts.co.uk/?page_id=421

Classes this week are:

Monday 13th April: The Old Nuns Head, Nunhead Green

2pm: Mixed age class led by Amie

Tuesday 14th April: The NINES (inside Copeland Estate)

11am: Mixed age class led by Amie (this tends to be a much quieter class!)

Wednesday 15th April: The Ivy House, 40 Stuart Road

10.00am: Mixed age class led by Becky

11.00am: 0-2s led by Becky

These are normally our busiest sessions, so advanced booking (even if you have a class card) is useful!

Friday 17th April: The Peckham Pelican, Peckham Road (opposite Oliver Goldsmith Primary School)

11.00am: Mixed age class led by Becky

It's ?6 per class, or you can buy a 6 class flexicard for ?27 (which works out at ?4.50 per class - you can use this across any 6 classes) - if you buy your card online we'll have it ready to collect when you join us.

Classes are running this week as usual with me and my cello! We've made the decision, however, to cut our Tuesday class, as whilst the others are really busy, this has been a wee bit too quiet to keep going!

This week, Monday and Wednesday we'll be exploring the continual adventures of Cinderella (or as I know her, Gertrude the Great) and her determination to wear her doc marten boots to the ball! On Friday we'll have something different (I'm still brewing it!)

Classes are ?6 drop in or ?4.50 when you buy a six-week flexicard (valid across any six sessions). Advance booking online is available at http://nimblearts.co.uk/?page_id=421, or if there's space, drop in is normally available (although when we're full, we're full!)

This week:

Monday: 2pm, The Old Nuns Head (Nunhead Green), mixed age class

Wednesday: The Ivy House (40 Stuart Road), 10am (mixed age class), 11am (0-2s class)

Friday: 11am, The Peckham Pelican (Peckham Road), mixed age class

Becky x