Yoga Classes Honor Oak Park Tuesdays & Thursdays

From 21st April 2015 onwards, I shall be starting a Power Conditioning Yoga Class every Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm at the Honor Oak Wellness Studios, 82 Brockley Rise, (next to Chandos).

To book and reserve a place please go to:

https://www.smoothbook.co/ap/index.php/smart/home/5421#/service

Any enquiries please call or text: 07946670171,

Namaste,

Jade -----

Power conditioning yoga involves routines, specifically designed to improve both flexibility and mobility in order to avoid injury as well as increase core strength and athletic performance, whether in day to day life, during strenuous exercise or cardio vascular activities such as fitness workouts, jogging or cycling.

My classes are also designed to relax the mind, freeing individuals from the tension and stresses of work and home life.

Personally, I would describe my sessions as controlled, precise, calm, powerful, relaxing, energising, meditative and nicely taxing without ever becoming excessive. Everything a yoga session should be.

Totally accessible for beginners but also for those familiar with the asanas, and already into dynamic forms of yoga, it provides an excellent practice session. My aim is to leave my participants feeling calm, focused, and with twice as much energy as when I started.

J

I've been to this lady's yoga class before and must say, I left feeling totally re-invigourated.

Welcoming and friendly, she put the whole class at ease and unlike other Yoga classes I've been to, it felt fully inclusive for anyone. I highly recommend.