Calling all pre-schoolers - free trial Phonics session on Wednesday morning at TRIO cafe

Hello everyone

I run Fuzzy's Fun Phonics http://www.fuzzyandfriends.com and I am starting a limited run of 6 sessions at TRIO cafe on Bellenden Road:

https://triobellendenroad.co.uk

These sessions will take place at 9.45 each Wednesday morning throughout June and the beginning of July.

The first session on the 3rd June will be free.

There are limited spaces so if you are interested in attending please get in touch on 07903830384 or through [email protected]

The sessions are aimed at pre-school children who are ready to learn the sounds and letters of the alphabet. The 6 weeks will cover 6 letters - the first ones recommended in stage one learning.

Fuzzy's Fun Phonics classes are exciting with games, stories, puppets and a dash of magic! Learning has never been so much fun.

Hello

Yes I do still have a few of spaces. Please send me a message with your child's name and age and I will add them to the list.

After the first free trial week the 5 remaining classes will be ?30 if all paid for upfront (which is just ?6 a class) or ?7.50 each if you want to drop in.

The class itself takes around 40 minutes with free play afterwards and colouring in sheets given out at the end.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Tara

Tara: these classes have been fantastic for all the children I have brought over the years that fuzzy and friends has been running and building up. Thank you!!!

To All: I would advise these classes to any one with pre schoolers as they are a lot of fun and there are so many different components to each class for the children to enjoy. Tara also has written some really great poems for the children to help learn their sounds and they are accompanied with puppets which my kids have always loved.

Hope to see lots of new parents and nannies at the classes!!!!