Make Fridays Fitness Fridays! Personal Training and Pilates - Home & Outdoor Fitness

Personal Training & Pilates brought directly to you on every Friday!

Hi, I'm Rachel Harvey and I'm here to be Your Personal Trainer.

I'm a fully qualified and REPs recognised Personal Trainer bringing Personal Training, Pilates and Private Boot Camps to the East London and Essex area and now South East London every Friday!

So if you have Fridays off work or even work from home that day - why not incorporate some Personal Training and/or Pilates into your schedule from the comfort of your own home?

What is your goal? I can help with:

Weight Loss

Finding, maintaining or regaining your shape can be hard when we lead such busy lives. Plus, it's not just exercise you need to consider but what you eat as well. With both training and easy to follow nutritional advice, I can help you reach your weight loss goal in a way that's healthy and sustainable.

Pre and Post Natal Exercise

Finding time to exercise as a busy Mum can be challenging whilst staying fit during pregnancy can feel like a bit of a minefield - which exercises are safe and in which trimester? I am qualified to work with clients in the pre and post natal period, so let me make it easy for you by bringing the expertise to your front door - no childcare needed just some determination and maybe a few distractions for the little ones!

Core strength

Pilates is just one way of doing this. Pilates helps to strengthen and tone the core abdominal muscles and also provides a full body work out, improving flexibility and balance.

Getting back into Exercise

Getting back into exercise can feel a like climbing a mountain - a bit daunting! Where do you start? Let me help you ease back into exercise in a safe and effective way so that you can get back to where you want to be!

Specific Sports Training

Whether you are preparing for next year's marathon, a triathlon or a long distance cycle - I can gear your training towards smashing your personal best!

FREE with every Programme:

A FREE Fitness Consultation

Nutritional Advice

Bespoke Programming

Regular progress checks using metrics such as body weight, body fat percentage and circumferences

You're also guaranteed a fun and varied workout every session! Want to try your hand at some boxing or take up Kettlebells? It's all part of it!

Find out more on my website! http://www.rachelharvey-yourpt.com/ or CONTACT ME NOW!

Call me: 07886386938 / Email me: [email protected] / Tweet me: @rachel_yourpt

Best Wishes,

Rachel

Rachel Harvey

Your Personal Trainer

M: 07886386938

E: [email protected]

W: www.rachelharvey-yourpt.com

Find and Like my page on Facebook! www.facebook.com/rachelharvey.yourpt