Final Fridays - Live Music at Aquarius Golf Club,TONIGHT!!!, 7.30pm. Admission FREE!!

A mid-summer's evening of the very best live covers/party band in London - the Hit Men (UK), ably supported by the incredible sound of the FSOR Rock Choir.

So come along, sing along, dance along, and party along to a night packed with songs and party tunes you know and love.

Any requests?

• 3 weeks later...

It's time for June's Final Fridays gig at Aquarius Golf Club, and this one's a corker. The Hit Men (UK), who are probably the best party band in London, will be playing their incredible repertoire of the very best covers and party tunes. An amazing 8-piece band, with a 3-strong brass section, will be raising the roof at the end of Marmora Road.

If that's not brilliant enough, the Hit Men will be supported by FSOR Rock Choir, who will kick the evening off at around 8.00pm with a set of popular songs arranged for choir. There's qiute a number of them, so the sound will be just amazing. Baz Golin, who runs the choir, has hinted that the choir may also be singing with the Hit Men in a few numbers.

So see the weekend in at Aquarius Golf Club, enjoy the beautiful sunset, the panoramic views, the affordable bar, and the best place to watch live music in the area. Come along and PAAAAARRRRTTTYYY!!!

Every last Friday of the month is a free live music event of the very highest quality at Aquarius Golf Club, which is found through a walled gate at the nd of Marmora Road on the borders of East Dulwich and Honor Oak.

This Friday 26th June is a Covers themed night, with live music from the Hit Men (UK), ably supported by FSOR?s incredible Rock Choir.

The Rock Choir is a large and hugely enthusiastic crowd of song-loving enthusiasts who share a love of singing. It?s pretty much guaranteed that you will know all of the songs in their repertoire, and it?s easy to get swept up in their energy and end up singing along. Baz Golin, leader and ?Dean of Rock?, has promised that the choir will also be joining with the Hit Men for a number (or few).

They perform a lot of classic Rock, Pop, Doo Wop and Motown, featuring songs by The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, CrosbyStills&Nash, EarthWInd&Fire, Bill Withers, Joni Mitchell, Mamas&Papas and the O?Jays to name but a few. And they dabble in some modern songs by artists like Paloma Faith, Cee Lo Green and The Noisettes, too

The Hit Men (UK) are widely regarded as London?s finest party band, whose influences include Van Morrison, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Bobby Womack, Al Green, Bill Withers, Elvis Costello, The Jam, Glen Campbell, Tony Joe White, Jose Feliciano, Georgie Fame, The Undertones, The Kinks, Amy Winehouse, Stevie Wonder, Santana, Tony Bennett, The Black Crowes, James Brown, David Bowie, Prince etc. etc . Their set list is exactly what you?d expect, with timeless classic party tunes played one after another. with a full brass section, the live sound is just incredible. We are expecting the roof to be raised on June 26th.

To cap it all off, the venue is incredible, with views across London's entire cityscape, the acoustics of the venue are just perfect for 'unplugged' music, and the sunset (which is almost guaranteed at this time of year) is simply stunning.

And admission is FREE. Add that to a very reasonably priced bar (premium lager around ?4.00/pint) and you?ve got the best Friday night out this side of the Thames.

Aquarius Golf Club, end of Marmora Road, Honor Oak, London SE22 0RY. Plenty of unrestricted street parking nearby, buses 63 & 363 stop on Forest Hill Road close to the entrance into Marmora Road (opposite cemetery).

Hope to see a great local crowd!!!