Fitsteps-StrictlyComeDancing workout taken by Moulin Rouge Dancer. St.Barnabas Hall&DulwichFusionGym

Fitsteps

Taught by Professional Moulin Rouge dancer, Alice Tatton-Brown.

Brand new fun & sexy dance fitness programme from the dancers of 'Strictly Come Dancing'.

Routines include basic steps from a number of dance styles such as, Samba, Rumba, Waltz, Jive & many more. A fantastic way to burn calories & tone up.

Fitness that's 'Strictly' fun!

Come along & enjoy an hours class to great music that will get you pumped for a fabulous workout.

For further information contact;

[email protected]

Or

07760 160 837

Classes Starting This Week!!!

Tuesdays & Thursdays

7pm-8pm

St Barnabas Parish Hall

23 Dulwich Village

SE21 7BT

(Entry via side door, directly opposite Audi)

Tuesday's from 7th July

Dulwich Fusion Gym

1.30-2.30pm

Same Time, Same location every week. ?8

More to be added soon with day classes on their way.

Any questions please get in touch;

Email: [email protected]

Call/Text: 07760 160837

Look forward to seeing you all soon :)

Alice

I would really recommend this class, great way of getting your heart rate up and burning some calories and toning up without feeling like you're "exercising" - the hour class tonight flew by.

Don't worry if you're not a dancer either - I couldn't get my feet to do some of the steps but it was still a giggle - Alice is a great dancer but very encouraging to those of us who aren't so gifted.

Hi All,

At North Cross Road Market today in East Dulwich and Herne Hill farmers market tomorrow.

Please come and say hi if you would like any information about classes or even just a chat!

Great to have spoken to lots of you today..I will get to work on some of your suggestions for new locations.

Enjoy the sunshine :)

Alice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope that you are enjoying the Summer!!!

Just a quick note to let you know that classes at St Barnabas Parish Hall, will be closed for August. As the facility isn't open durning this month.

**This Thursday- 30th July will be the last evening class AT THIS LOCATION for a month!!!!! **

However, there will be an evening class still available at Herne Hill, this is to start in August. More details of this to come. Aswell as a Wednesday day class 10.30-11.30 and a Friday day Class 10-11.

There is also a Tuesday day class at East Dulwich Fusion Gym, 13.30-14.30 and I am hoping to start an evening class here or in the area aswell.

I am also looking at a location in West Dulwich,Forest Hill,Honor Oak and Crystal Palace. Please get in touch with times,days and locations that you may find more convenient for you as I will try and make a larger Timetable.

Thank-you and I look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Alice :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

A little update as the Fitsteps timetable has seen some changes recently.

Classes are now under way at Fison Fitness in Herne Hill (found in the rail arches at 280 Milkwood Road ?opposite Sainsburys). A brand new studio with fantastic facilities & a really nice space for your workout. Walk ins or advanced bookings are welcome. I can be contacted directly through the EDF forums or:

[email protected]

Mobile: 07760 160 837

www.facebook.com/alicefitstepsclasses

St Barnabas Hall will return to the timetable every Thursday evening from September 10th.

Sessions have been a lot of fun & it was great to get some of you doing the Can Can whilst I have been covering some classes in the area!

Thank you all for the lovely messages & suggestions you have made. Your feedback is invaluable. A number of people have asked for a showgirl class (likely a 6 week workshop) & adult tap classes which I hope to introduce soon. For more information, as ever, don?t hesitate to drop me a message.

Some of us have been for coffees/a glass of wine after class which I?m hoping more people will like to join in with!

Finally, I will be on holiday from 29th August to 6th inclusive, so I?m afraid there will be no classes during this time. Normal Timetable will resume on 8th September (Tuesday's Afternoon class at East Dulwich Fusion 13:30-14:30).

Look forward to more faces old & new!

• 2 weeks later...

Last weeks classes were great after a week off on holiday!

Now that September is here and our busy schedules start to settle

Down, why not come along and try a great, fun, sweat fest of a class

To get you through the summer Blues!

Timetable is above and first class this week is tomorrow day

13.30-14.30 at Fusion gym, East Dulwich!

Any further questions or information please get in touch;

[email protected]

Or 07760 160837

Thanks,

Alice :)