Youngstars Summer Holiday Camp @ Goodrich Primary School - Ages 3-10yrs

Youngstars Summer Holiday Camps - Multi- Sports, Games and Arts & Crafts for your 3-10 year olds!!

We are delighted to announce the details of our forthcoming Summer Holiday Camp at Goodrich Primary School. Goodrich boasts 2 large indoor halls along with a great outdoor astro-turf sports pitch giving us plenty of space whatever the weather. As you would imagine there?s a very secure entry system making Goodrich primary the perfect venue for our holiday camps.

Each and every Youngstars camp offers our tried and tested combination of Fun games, Multi-Sports, Arts and crafts and specifically for Summer we'll have Themed days, Sports days and Discos which guarantee's to be lots of fun.

To secure & guarantee your places please head to the website asap! http://www.young-stars.co.uk/camps.php

Venue: Goodrich Primary School, Dunstans Road, East Dulwich, SE22 0EP

Dates: Monday 20th July - Friday 14th August

Times: 9am ? 1pm (3-10yrs) Extended Day Pass 1-5pm for 5-10yrs

Cost: ?29 Half Day, ?49 p/full extended day

Sibling Discounts Available

We also accept Childcare Vouchers

For more details and info please call John on 07920 426 499 or 0845 222 1313 or email [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you there....

The Youngstars Team