Muddy Boots, kids nature group, Mon&Fri, Forest Hill

MUDDY BOOTS Children's Nature Group at Devonshire Road Nature Reserve.

10-11.30 Monday and Friday

AND Friday afternoon 2.30-4pm (please let me know below if you're coming to the afternoon session)

Come and chill in the woods of the Reserve and this week you can try your hand at some basic pre-school whittling and hammering.

There'll also be a shady walk in the woods, a story, a snack/ cold drink, and songs at our basecamp under the oak tree in the meadow.

Hope to see you there! Drop in sessions, meet at the big iron gates on Devonshire Road at 10am.

Reminder - please let me know on this thread if you're planning to come to the afternoon session

More info on the group:

Muddy Boots is a children's nature group which runs at Devonshire Road Nature Reserve in Forest Hill every Monday and Friday 10-11.30. Its very hands-on, friendly, relaxed, completely outdoors and aims to let children learn about nature, get grubby, get lots of fresh air and explore this lovely wild green space at their own pace. Each week we have a nature related activity nature and there's digging, watering, a walk in the woods and listening for wildlife.

We end up back at our log circle basecamp with a story, snack and songs. Children any age love the peace of the reserve and are very welcome. To engage best with the day's more structured activity, I recommend 14m and over. Younger siblings are very welcome to come along for free.

?6 per child, sibling discount. Meet at the gates on Devonshire Road, opposite Tyson road.