Piloxing Knockout Class Launch 23rd July 2015

Piloxing Knockout is the latest release from the Piloxing brand. This killer workout will not only test your endurance to the max, but will push your physical abilities to their limits. A high-intensity, plyometric, functional core-centric program will take your fitness to a new level.

During this 45 minute power workout, the Instructor will guide you through six rounds, each consisting of one 3 minute base and a 2 minute drill. Each base takes participants through a novel, innovative way of performing high intensity, core strengthening exercises influenced by boxing, functional training, cardio and plyometrics.

If you like the sound of this, check out the Piloxing Knockout promo on YouTube. If you have any questions relating to the class please get in touch.

Classes are all drop in (no need to book) and cost ?8

This class starts on Thursday 23rd July at The Charter School, Red Post Hill, SE24 9JH. Please look at my website for full details of my summer class schedule.

Contact me for further information [email protected] or 07882777287 or have a look at my website:

www.amylamontfitness.com