Free storytelling with author Kim Geyer at Dulwich Books Saturday 10th October at 11am

Celebrate Books Are My Bag and join in our special storytelling session on Saturday 10th October at 11am with Kim Geyer.

This is a free event and open to anyone under 7 who loves stories and picture books.

Go To Sleep Monty is a delightful picture book that's already a favourite at our weekly storytime. Every child wants a pet, right? Wouldn't it be great to have someone to play with, someone to share things with, and someone to care for? Max gets the dog of his dreams, but he soon realises that looking after a puppy isn't as easy as it looks...

Storytelling begins at 11am with Kim reading from her book after which we'll have activities. Places are free however our storytelling sessions are often full, so book your seats here: www.dulwichbooks.co.uk

Dulwich Books, 6 Croxted Road, West Dulwich, London SE21 8SW Tel: 020 8670 1920

Books are my Bag - Big Bookshop Party

11am ? 11.30am FREE Children?s Storytelling with Hazel ? we?ll be reading The Tiger Who Came to Tea, and some other favourites. Suitable for ages 3 ? 6yrs.

1pm ? 3pm We?re teaming up with The Busking Project, and London based busker Nigel Thomas will be providing live music outside the shop ? come along and listen to him.

2pm ? 5pm there will be fabulous, FREE face-painting for children with our wonderful face-painter Marian. And all day there will be brilliant helium balloons, cakes and sweets, and a very palatable glass of prosecco.

Throughout the Day

Can you find The Tiger Who Came to Tea? We?ve hidden 6 tigers in local shops ? collect a card from the bookshop, spot the tigers, and come to the bookshop to collect a tiger balloon!

To celebrate one of our favourite new books, Tails from the Booth, we?re going to be creating our very own Tails from the Bookshop. Bring your dog along for one of our regular treats ? and also to have their photo taken for our window montage.

?and, as a thank you to our wonderful loyal customers, we?ll be giving you a FREE Books Are My Bag when you redeem one of our loyalty cards. This year you can choose either the regular bag ? or the fantastic Charlie and Lola version!

Books Are My Bag is a nationwide celebration of real bookshops ? join us and help keep bookshops on your high street..

Saturday 10th October 2015

Village Books