Dulwich Literary Festival Friday 16th, Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th October

Friday sees the start of a three day mini literary festival in Dulwich http://dulwichliteraryfestival.co.uk/ and here's a quick round up of the events taking place:

Friday 16th

Vince Cable shares with you his views on the British economy. Book tickets here: http://dulwichliteraryfestival.co.uk/

Saturday 17th

Phoenix Comic Workshops ? 9.30am ? Noon for all comic and cartoon lovers aged between 7 and 12.

Shackleton ? Michael Smith, his renowned biographer will talk you through the life of this amazing adventurer. This talk takes place at 1.30pm

Afternoon tea with Prue Leith at 4pm.

Swords, knights and magical storytelling amongst the trees in Dulwich College takes place between 6.30pm and 7.30pm

OCD and how you live with it is the theme of the discussion at 7pm with David Adam and Dr Adam Rutherford.

Sunday 18th

Huw Edwards will talk about Religion, Welsh Churches in London and how the media covers religion at 10.30am.

Denis MacShane will address the issue of Brexit at 1pm, a topic surely to dominate our lives for the next 18 months.

Kate Mosse and Emma Darwin will be in conversation at 3.30pm talking about writing and historical fiction.

Melvyn Bragg discusses the Peasant?s Revolt at 6pm.

Helen Lederer will entertain us with comedy and stories from her novel, Losing it at 8.30pm.

Not sure which events to attend? Treat yourself to a patron's ticket and turn up to all the events. Patrons tickets are available here. http://dulwichliteraryfestival.co.uk/

Attending these event:

All events are taking place in The Old Library at Dulwich College.

Tickets can be booked online: www.dulwichbooks.co.uk or via email [email protected], telephone (020 8670 1920) or in person by visiting Dulwich Books, Croxted Road, SE21 8SW. Please note that tickets are non-refundable.

Doors will open 20 minutes before the event and seating is first come first served.

If you have any accessibility needs, please contact: [email protected].

We look forward to seeing you at this event.

Thank you from Sheila and all the team at Dulwich Books in West Dulwich.