Hot Yoga at JAGS

Hot Yoga at JAGS Sports Club, North Dulwich SE24 every Wednesday @7-8pm. All welcome especially beginners!

Find Yoga! Feel Yoga! Love Yoga!

Many new yoga students, who may feel that they are ?bad? at yoga because they are not flexible share the popular view of yoga as the cultivation of flexibility. The physical practice is actually a movement towards balance and integrity. For some students this will mean working on strength and stamina while for others it will mean focusing on loosening restrictions in tendons and muscle.

Whatever you need, you are in exactly the right place to find yoga!

Hi Simone,

Thanks for your interest in Hot Yoga and yes I do 1-2-1 lessons.

In brief, I teach a style of power yoga that flows between postures, in rhythm with the breath. I've taught all levels, from beginners to super-fans and can modify the practice to meet your needs. At the moment, I usually practice in a heated room (28C) and if you have a suitable room then I'm happy to come to your place - I can also bring portable heaters to boost the temperature, if required. Alternatively, I have a small room where I live in Worlingham Road, East Dulwich.

The private 1-2-1 Hot Yoga classes are ?50 per hour. I can do longer or shorter practices depending on your schedule. If you are interested and would to discuss further then please let me know so we can discuss suitable times. I'm pretty flexible really - most be all that yoga!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!

Stevie

• 11 months later...

Hi Simone

Not sure if you're still on the lookout for 1-2-1 yoga but I'm offering private classes in East Dulwich Mon, Tue or Wed mornings, as my daughter has just started nursery school with a trial price ?30 for 1hr session.

More details on my website www.hotyogapeckham.co.uk or reply here. Many thanks

Best wishes

Stevie