Holistic Massage | Pregnancy Massage | Yoga | Meditation at The Yoga Room ED - OFFERS & NEWS

Yvi

Indulge in a wonderful relaxing and invigorating whole body massage (or back only). For December any first treatment/booking is on offer at 15% discount! Makes a great Xmas present too xxx

Also you are very welcome to try the open level yoga, pregnancy yoga and meditation classes throughout the week.

Please see http://www.theyogaroom.org.uk and https://www.facebook.com/theyogaroom.org.uk/ for more info and testimonials.

Love and Light, Yajna

• 4 weeks later...

I had an antenatal massage with Yajna which was a treat to myself after going on maternity leave. The whole experience was so relaxing with incense burning and gentle soothing music. I had the whole body massage, and enjoyed all of it, but particularly the back, neck and shoulder part as I was carrying tension in these areas. The massage was just the right pressure (not too soft!) and Yajna was very good about asking whether the pressure was right or whether I wanted it increased.

I came out of the massage feeling refreshed and relaxed; would recommend it to anyone! The yoga classes held here are also really great.

I've had three massages with Yajna now and all have been amazing. Such a relaxing atmosphere and you come away feeling really refreshed. I've gone for the full body massage each time which includes a head massage which is just the cherry on the cake for me ;0). Yajna is excellent at knowing where you hold your tension and the fact she provides yoga too gives you that full mind/body experience. Book now!!

I also treat myself to a pregnancy massage with Yajna when I started maternity leave and by then, really needed a pampering and to de-stress.

Yajna's massage was fantastic, the setting was cosy & relaxing, the table and set up very comfortable, and the massage itself blissful. Yajna is very fine-tuned to what pressure to use. I am usually very jumpy but didn't flinch once, and whilst the massage was relaxing it helped to relieve tension too. Walked out feeling absolutely amazing.

Would highly recommend, money very well spent!

I also attended her pregnancy yoga class from 17 weeks throughout my pregnancy and have been recommending it to all my mum friends, unique class - a must try for all yoga lovers! Can't wait to go again.

Just wanted to add another recommendation for pregnancy massage. I had my first with Y a couple of days ago and it was one of the best I've had (it's my third pregnancy). She really worked on areas which I needed and I felt fully relaxed after. I will be going back soon. I'm also attending pregnancy yoga which is also great! Highly recommended.

I have been attending Yajna's open level classes since June. I really can't recommend her teaching enough. I find the pace, and the balance between physical and mediative practice to be perfect. Yajna's classes truly are one of the highlights of my week. If you are at all curious to begin a yoga practice, Yajna provides a really great atmosphere to explore what yoga is about. I can't wait for christmas to be over so I can go to her classes again!

This Christmas I made my first visit to Yajna for a massage. It certainly is one of the nicest massages I have ever had. Not only did it relieve tension (great pressure) but it was also very relaxing and peaceful. My body is feeling much lighter since meeting with her and I am keen to return as soon as possible! Would highly recommend

It took me to my third pregnancy to find the best antenatal massage and yoga classes in Dulwich! I have attended Yajna's yoga classes trough the 2nd and 3rd trimester of my pregnancy and found them to be a great combination of relaxation and a nice workout. I have also just had a massage and found it really amazing! Highly recommended.

Wishing you a blessed and auspicious year 2016! May peace enter the hearts of all. For an inspirational start into the new year you are warmly invited to join our upcoming transformative Pranayam, Meditation & Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) workshop, Sat 6th February, 1.30-4pm. A workshop packed with tools to unwind and revive your energies, develop inner strength, find calm and a greater sense of balance, harmony and well-being. Uncover simple yet mighty ways of how to bring about a more refined yogic attitude into your day to day life. Please book in advance. For info please see http://www.theyogaroom.org.uk/#!events/c1tow