Private Yoga Classes

Hello,

If you're looking to start a regular yoga practice but feel a private, 121 class would suit you better than a group, then I can help.

A fully certified teacher, I work with adults on a 121 basis, specifically tailoring classes to meet individual needs. I live in ED and currently have clients here, in Peckham, Sydenham, Forest Hill and West Norwood.

Do get in touch today if you'd like to find out more, or discuss your situation further.

Email: [email protected]

Visit: www.thegreatestyou.co.uk/yoga

Very best,

Tori

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• The dustmen kindly broke my garden gate this morning,  so I am looking for a replacement.  I could make a complaint to the council, however I know I will have to prove it and provide a receipt,  both I can't provide. Many thanks. 
    • My front gate has expired! Does anyone have an unwanted one - ideally wrought iron? Many thanks. 
    • Do also remember that, whilst this is the original there is an unrelated FB presence with a (very) similar name, which might also be prayed in aid. 
    • Yet another increase, its absolutely disgusting. I was charged £7.95 to send documents recorded delivery last week. I asked for the Signed for option that only costs £2.50 but the Post Office refused & said they would only send them recorded delivery. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In