JAGS Sports Club - January Promo

So the new year is coming and you must have surely had enough turkey by now (I know I have!). Now its time to burn off the excess.

Join JAGS in January and we'll give you a month free and let you join without paying the joining fee.

This is a great opportunity for you to keep fit and active throughout the dreaded winter months. Come and pay us a visit before you join and we'll give you a free swim or group exercise class pass.

Just pop by or give us a call on 0208 613 6500 and we can talk through any questions you may have.

JAGS

• 3 weeks later...

It?s not too late to save yourself over ?100 in the JAGS Sports Club January promo.

We are here to help shape your new year activity plan. Whether you are a singleton looking to increase your wellbeing and fitness or a family looking to spend more time together, we have the ideal facility.

Take a butchers at our website: www.jagssportsclub.co.uk to see what an incredible array of stuff we do. Better still drop me an email on andy.p@jagssportsclub and I?ll organise a free day pass to help you get a feel for us.

Join in January and we?ll give you a month free plus we?ll knock off the joining fee. That has to be worth a visit?

Just pop down and see us.

JAGS

Last chance to get a great membership deal at JAGS Sports Club.

The January promotion ends this weekend. So if you want to join without paying the joining fee AND get a free month on top then pop down and speak to one of our crew.

There are lots of additional free activities happening for members of the Club such as free climbing sessions on our wall, improving your tennis and badminton game with free technique sessions as well as the opportunity of improving your stroke sessions for adult swimmers.

Finally for all those who watch their kids with secret envy then we have a few free trampoline sessions going on.So there is lots on to keep you motivated.

Call us on 0208 613 6505 or drop us an email on [email protected]

JAGS