Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar
xxxx
Daisylets Residential Property Management

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 16
messageRe: Want to meet as a group interested in playing board games? Every Thursday 19:45 in The Cherry Tree
Posted by jonnyrobins 24 August, 2016 18:39

I'm in and perhaps Gem (my girlfriend) too...

messageRe: Want to meet as a group interested in playing board games? Every Thursday 19:45 in The Cherry Tree
Posted by Bradlington 25 August, 2016 13:04

Wow - busy night! Potentially nine of us.

Posted by nick86 25 August, 2016 17:56

Afraid I'm not around

Posted by Berliozz 31 August, 2016 23:12

I would love to join if you guys are playing.

Posted by Bradlington 01 September, 2016 06:41

For sure! Please do, Berliozz. Always good to have new people 😀

Who's around this week?

Three reliables from MeetUp. And two new.

Posted by Martyb 01 September, 2016 07:54

Hi guys,

Another newbie here. I will be along tonight, very much looking forward to it.

Posted by nick86 01 September, 2016 09:05

I should be around tonight!

Posted by jonnyrobins 01 September, 2016 15:10

I will be there.

Posted by Nella_84 01 September, 2016 15:33

Robbie and I are not around this week. See you next week.

Posted by Bradlington 01 September, 2016 15:47

Fabulous. We should be between seven or nine!

Next time NnR! I'm not around next week, but will see you after that.

Posted by Martyb 02 September, 2016 07:20

Good bantz last night, thanks for having me along.

Brad, your ability to teach Roll for the Galaxy without looking at the rules was genuinely impressive!

Posted by Bradlington 02 September, 2016 08:04

It was good fun. Glad you came. Dead Last was great!

Ha! Should've seen the first and only other time I tried to teach it... I watched a 45 min vid of it being played to see whether to buy it or not.
Roll, assign, do, hire;
Roll, assign, do, hire;
Roll, assign, do, hire;
Roll, assign, do, hire;
Roll, assign, do, hire -
45 mins of that, I thought "I know how to play this". I rocked up with it cellophane wrapped!! Shambles. I didn't even know what the last two actions did... It was the last game of the night. Everyone had had a few beers. I hadn't given it the respect it deserved. It bombed so hard. So much so I'm not sure Jonny will ever play it again!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2016:09:02:08:05:46 by Bradlington.

Posted by Martyb 02 September, 2016 08:43

Sounds a lot like the time I had people over for Game of Thrones - I thought it was just going to be a rehash of Risk with added dragons and ultraviolence...

Posted by micpru 05 September, 2016 10:16

Hi all,

I'll be there on Thursday.

I'm receiving this week expansions for 7 Wonders and King of Tokyo and will probably bring one of them in.

Cheers,

Michel

Posted by Martyb 07 September, 2016 15:43

I'm in for tomorrow.

Have never played 7 Wonders, only Duel. Have been keen to have a go.

Posted by micpru 07 September, 2016 17:09

Great I'll bring it along.

Looks like we're 4 only for the moment between here and meetup

Posted by nick86 07 September, 2016 20:25

I should be around tomorrow

Posted by jonnyrobins 08 September, 2016 15:00

I'll be there all being well with work. Might be just after 8.

Posted by Nella_84 08 September, 2016 16:55

Hello guys,

A friend of mine is visiting from Italy and Robbie and I are showing her around London. Won't be able to make it tonight, sorry.

See you next week.

Posted by jonnyrobins 08 September, 2016 18:55

I'm not be able to make it tonight. Still at work. Have a blast and see you next week!

Posted by Berliozz 13 September, 2016 20:59

I am in for a session on Thursday. Anybody else?

Posted by Bradlington 13 September, 2016 21:53

Aye, I'm around. Looking forward to it! Missed it last week.

I'll bring Roll For The Galaxy again... I think it might be an idea for anybody who wants to play it to look at this video tutorial once or twice. It should save some pain on the eve!

[youtu.be]

Posted by jonnyrobins 14 September, 2016 15:02

Change in plans for my shoots with work so I should be there tomorrow. I better get watching that video Brad. I'm going to watch after 5 pints to get the authentic feel for it.

Posted by micpru 14 September, 2016 15:22

We should turn this into a drinking game :p

Posted by Bradlington 14 September, 2016 15:28

I'm on board with it being a drinking game... Makes the confusion understandable! Every Develop action..? Every time somebody gets a new die..?

Posted by Rflan 14 September, 2016 16:25

Me & Nella & a mate of ours Dani are in for tomorrow

Posted by Martyb 15 September, 2016 09:03

On baby duty tonight sadly. Next week though - I'm thinking of bringing Scythe if anyone's up for it.

Posted by nick86 15 September, 2016 09:18

Afraid I'm not around tonight

Posted by Bradlington 15 September, 2016 09:23

I'd be up for Scythe.

Posted by micpru 15 September, 2016 10:07

Count me in for Scythe too, just played once, would really enjoy another go at it.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 16

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum