Video of The most talked about Boxing classes in Dulwich!!

missse22

I was very flattered to be nominated for Coach of the year in the London sports awards 2015, here is a short video made by my clients showing my classes, personal training and my abilities! CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO!

I'm sure you will agree my classes look hardcore yet welcoming , vibrant and loads of fun!! Come and try the biggest fitness craze of 2016 (according to The Times newspaper and Vogue magazine)

See article below

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/life/article4660073.ece

For more information call SIMONE on 07910230296

Or visit http://www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk/

I had my first pt session with Simone on Friday. It's now Saturday evening and I'm aching (but in a good way)and really looking forward to my next session. It wasn't what I was expecting at all but I enjoyed it and I'm feeling really motivated. Please pm me if you would like more details and if you fancy coming to watch while Simone puts me though my paces you'd be very welcome.

I've been attending Simone's group PT, women's boxing and mummies boxing classes for about 6 months now. After having a baby I had no motivation to train on my own and Was pretty unfit. Simone's classes are fun and a not a walk in the park - she really makes you work which is great! Boxing is also a fab way to get fit and burn fat. Much more fun than running round Peckham Rye in the cold on your own!

12 months ago . . . The words "punch bag", "boxing gloves" and "burpees" would have sent me running for the nearest glass of wine in cold sweats. Now, don't get me wrong, the red wine still get poured as soon as I get home and the acrylics are still just as long but . . . And this is the crazy thing . . . I actually LOVE my personal training sessions! I literally miss them when I don't go. I have never been anything close to sporty (unless squeezing myself into my Spanx in my stilettos classes as cardio) but after training with Simone for almost a year I'm a completely different person. She is so supportive, completely non judgemental, amazingly inspirational and (most importantly!) such a laugh! I would reccomend her to anyone- and if anyone is feeling like I was last year, and just wants to have a look st a session then come along and watch me sweat my false eyelashes off! I cannot recommend this amazing woman enough X

I've been been going to Mind over Matter since last August and during that time I've been to the women only class, the family class, group PTs and also? had PT sessions. All classes are mixed levels and Simone caters for every ability so I've never felt out of my depth. Her classes are full on which is great for a lazy sort like me and I have definitely felt the better for them.

I've tried loads of exercise classes in the years I've lived round here and in my opinion Simone's classes are the best by far!

Every Monday I look forward to my boxing session, it's very welcoming. When you go to those big gyms it's kind of scary as I'm shy (my experience) but with Simone she makes everyone feel welcome and at ease, and no one feels left out and she's quick to see when someone is not sure what to do, that's why it is great its a tighter group she's very personal but don't let her niceness think she won't make you work, boy she makes you work but it's such a great feeling, I'm buzzing after. Each week is always different in how the class goes but not so that you will forget what you learnt the week before, it's never mundane it's always fun but challenging.

I honestly get withdrawal symptoms when on the rare occasion I can't make my session. Everyone is at different levels too so don't feel like you won't know what you're doing you will still get a workout. If you have little ones they can come along too which is an amazing bonus- most other gyms you can't or if you can it's probably a paid gym. Boxing is an ALLOVER workout. Look it up if you're not sure. X

Love love LOVE these classes! So glad I found out about these classes, I have a 7 month baby and really want to get some level of fitness (currently have none!). These classes are fab as you can take your children along and work out around them. Better than that, the workout is fun and makes you want to go each week. I definitely don't feel that way about going to a gym! Simone is fantastic, so friendly and makes you feel welcome and is very motivating. it's a great all over workout with a great bunch of people. So glad I went and gave it a try, now will be a regular 😊

Had my first session with Simone in the Monday afternoon boxing class yesterday and loved it! It was as hardcore as I'd hoped and I am very sore today, but it's a good feeling of an hour very well spent. I genuinely feel that this kind of exercise is the best kind - it's a physical and mental work out, because you have to push yourself pretty hard to complete the circuits. I took my 4.5 year old daughter along and she was fine, warm and safe and I was able to chat to her when she needed attention. I can highly recommend Simone, she's enthusiastic and confident, making it fun and worthwhile session. Can't wait for next week!

I can highly recommend these boxing classes. They are for all abilities and if you are a total novice you are given the warmest of welcomes and given the extra attention if you need it. Simone is a great trainer really easy to get on with and is so passionate about her work it's infectious!

I'm totally in love with these classes!

I've been going to the mums boxing classes for a few months now and I absolutely love it. it's the only time I get to really work up a sweat without having to worry about my little boy. I was unfit before starting and i'd never done any boxing before, but simone was so welcoming and supportive so if you're in the same boat don't let that put you off! Simone is brilliant, really gets you working hard and keeps you motivated while still having a laugh. I'd definitely recommend her classes.

I've been going to Simone's group and personal training sessions for over six months now. They're fantastic as Simone is so motivational, which makes the class time fly by and pushes you on through a great workout. I've lost so much weight and gained so much strength - in both body and mind - all while learning a new skill. I can't recommend it enough!

Another recommendation for Simone's boxing classes for mums. I have only just started going, having never boxed before, and I really enjoy it. A great(hard!) workout in a friendly and supportive environment. My 5 month old often plays happily while I box but if not, it's easy to go to her and do whatever I need to do. Definitely recommend.

My husband bought me a course of 10 classes with Simone last Christmas and a year on I'm still going strong. I have a tendency to drop out of exercise and can always find an excuse not to go - work, kids etc etc. But Simone has a way of keeping you going when you think of giving up and I have totally loved this year I've got to a level of fitness I never thought was possible for me and Simone has become a good friend as well as a trainer. She really is inspiring and the classes at so friendly and welcoming I'd recommend anyone to come along and get involved.

When I first heard of this Mummies Boxing class, I thought it was going to be a very gentle way for me to get fit, because of the mummy tag, but it is most definitely not gentle!

Simone works you hard, but you feel 100% better for it. I am addicted to her classes now, and really enjoy going every week. She creates a lovely welcoming atmosphere, for the kids as well as for the mums.

I am mum to a 6 month old, but I've been going since she was just over 4 months. I take her to class and lay her down with a bunch of her toys while I go and punch out the frustration of those sleepless nights!

As a fellow mum, Simone is good at cuddling and settling the little ones if they start playing up, so the whole class is a total thumbs up.

As I type this, I can't wait for my next session!

Simone is the ONLY woman who has ever made me want to come back to an exercise class after the first one. Her spirit is infectious and the class is varied so you're never bored and always feel like you've worked every muscle. You'll never feel out of your depth but you will feel like you get your money's worth every time.

I would 100% recommend. So would my thighs.

• 3 weeks later...
Totally overwhelmed by the fantastic feedback, for anyone waiting to personal train I can now announce I have one space available for 1-2-1 or split personal training so if any one wants to train on a Wednesday at 6pm please let me know via PM

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After a two years break of boxing classes I have joined Simone's classes

and I love it! A really good mixture of cardio and technique training in a great atmosphere.

I can recommend it to everyone from a beginner to a experienced boxer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My husband bought me 10 sessions for Christmas and I loved it so much that I persuaded my best friend to join me for joint pt sessions. We go every week and we both love it. I am so much fitter and stronger than I was 5 months ago and for the first time in my life I look forward to doing exercise each week. If you're thinking about booking do it now - you won't regret it.