Kids Half Term, 'Intergalactic Space, Theatre Arts Workshop', 17th-19th Feb, East Dulwich

We are pleased to announce that we are now taking bookings for our 'Intergalactic Space' theatre arts workshop, Spring Half Term.

[email protected] / www.LondonTheatreFactory.com / +44 (0) 7497 362 933

Ages

5 - 12 year olds

Dulwich Constitutional Club

33 East Dulwich Grove

London

SE22 8PW

Intergalactic Space / Spring Half Term 17th, 18th & 19th February 2016

Inspired by the recent excitement surrounding 'Star Wars', The London Theatre Factory are creating their very own 'Intergalactic Space' production. In this 3 day course of professionally led theatre arts workshops, our team of children will be given the tools they need to produce a piece of theatre that is entirely their own.

In Acting and Physical Theatre, children will develop science fiction characters and play fun themed Drama Games. The students will write their own scenes in Script Writing. In Set Design they will create galaxy?s and spaceships. Students will get hands on and crafty by making robot and alien costumes, masks and props that they will get to take home. Our industry experts will lead an extraterrestrial puppetry workshop. On Wednesday afternoon children will relax and enjoy a movie screening of a popular children?s sci-fi film. On the final day, friends and family will be invited to the watch the pupils perform their brilliant Intergalactic production.

We offer fun and industry professional workshops in...

Acting / Drama Games / Physical theatre / Prop Making / Costume Design / Set Design / Face Painting / Puppetry

Why Choose Us...

The London Theatre Factory offers a truly unique, fun and magical experience. In our professional workshops, children will be given the responsibility to write, direct, perform, design and even make their own props for a production which is truly their own. The children work together as a team and we look to encourage and develop each child?s unique interests and abilities.

Dates and Times - 3 days

Wednesday 17th February

9.00am - 3.00pm - Workshops

3.00pm - 5.00pm / Movie Screening ?5 extra

Thursday 18th February

Friday 19th February

2.30pm - 3.00pm - Immersive Theatre Performance for family and friends

Break: 11.00am - 11.15am Biscuits and squash provided.

Lunch Break: 1.00pm - 1.30pm Please provide a bottle of water and packed lunch for each day.

Fees

1 student - ?135 or ?45p/d

2 students - ?202.50 or ?67.50p/d (25% discount for further siblings)

Movie Screening - ?5

Uniform (All workshops)

Plain black T-Shirt and comfortable sports trousers or leggings (or similar). Plain black comfortable sports sweater (or similar). Jazz shoes, plimsoles or trainers.

To book:

See booking form attached. Please fill this out, scan and email back to the following email:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: +44 (0) 7497 362 933

We look forward to seeing your children for our intergalactic adventure!

The London Theatre Factory Team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...