Yoga on Saturday Mornings @Goose Green Clinic, 10.30-11.30am

Deepa

Hi everyone,

I am very excited to add a new Saturday yoga class at the lovely Goose Green Clinic, 57 East Dulwich Road, SE22 9AP, 10.30 - 11.30am. Class starts this Saturday 30th January. ?11 drop in or ?45 for a 5 class pass (valid for 8 weeks and can be used interchangeably with my Wednesday evening class).

I teach Forrest Yoga (developed by Ana Forrest. It is great for everyone including and especially those who have sedentary repetitive-task jobs. It is also a brilliant complement for runners and cyclists. Poses are designed to help you release tension in your neck, unlock your shoulders, decompress your lower back and bring awareness to your hands and feet. There is an emphasis on strength as well as therapeutic release.

Overall Forrest Yoga is a great complement for any physical activity and suits anybody who is looking to reduce stress, breathe more fully, and have a greater sense of freedom in their bodies and lives.

This class is open to all including beginners.

Please contact me on [email protected] or 07472557171 to book or for more details.

Hope to see you there!

Deepa

[email protected]

www.deepaliving.com