Crafty Cooks Classes for 2-5 Year olds, Summer Term Thursdays at The Dish and Spoon and more!

We have some delicious recipes lined up for this term, the children will bake a variety of delicious sweet and savoury recipes and do a taste test or activity relating to the recipe while the food is cooking. Perfect for budding chefs, food lovers or fussy eaters!

Recipes this term include Pizza Rolls, Flapjack Snacks, Cornbread and Orange and Banana Scones. Yum!

Classes are as follows:

Wednesdays at 10am at The Lakes Cafe, South Norwood Lake

Thursdays at 11am at The Dish and Spoon Cafe, Nunhead

Both cafes have lovely coffees, cakes and lunches and parks on their doorstep so come along for some lovely baking and enjoy a stroll in the park afterwards!

Classes are ?8 a session or there is a discount if you book for a term/half term.

please contact me at [email protected] or 07890154651 to book a place.

https://www.facebook.com/CraftyCooks.SouthLondon/

www.craftycooks.co.uk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• The dustmen kindly broke my garden gate this morning,  so I am looking for a replacement.  I could make a complaint to the council, however I know I will have to prove it and provide a receipt,  both I can't provide. Many thanks. 
    • My front gate has expired! Does anyone have an unwanted one - ideally wrought iron? Many thanks. 
    • Do also remember that, whilst this is the original there is an unrelated FB presence with a (very) similar name, which might also be prayed in aid. 
    • Yet another increase, its absolutely disgusting. I was charged £7.95 to send documents recorded delivery last week. I asked for the Signed for option that only costs £2.50 but the Post Office refused & said they would only send them recorded delivery. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In