'Proffesional Leggings' Sewing Workshop for beginners this Sat 7th in SE15! One place left

Looking for something to do this Saturday morning?!!

Kick start your weekend by doing something creative, expand or develop a new skill.

Have a sewing machine tucked away in the back of your cupboard? Not sure how to use it? Let me guess... don't have time to or don't want to read the manual?

I can address any issues, help teach the basics of 'getting to know your sewing machine' and promise you will leave feeling empowered and inspired having learnt loads of tips and how to make something beautiful!

I welcome people to bring their own sewing machines at 10 am to set up. It?s not a requirement to bring fabrics or machines as all equipment is available and supplied. You don't need to own a machine, just have an interest.

A session lasts around three hours and focus?s on one particular garment. We work with children?s wear patterns but the techniques can be applied to any clothing. Workshops are packed with tips and advice from absolute beginner level to trying something new for more experienced sewists. Class sizes are limited to just five people. All taught in a relaxed environment and style, so there?s no pressure or need to be nervous!

I have spent a decade working throughout the Fashion Industry and now run a business making and selling children?s clothing. I saw an opportunity to help inspire and pass on my experience through starting sewing workshops last November. I hope to bring people together to network as well as learn, develop your skills or just taking some time for yourselves!

Please get in touch about up coming workshops if this sounds like something you would like to do!

Many Thanks

Charlotte

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

I'm running a legging workshop this Saturday the 7th.

Fun, relaxed atmosphere with continuous tea/coffee and biscuits!

Bring your own sewing machine or use one supplied by me.

10 till 1. ?30 for whole session

Please get in touch to reserve a space on 07580083763 or email [email protected]

Thanks for your time !

• 2 weeks later...

I made a fab pair of leggings for my daughter on Saturday - thanks Charlotte. I'll add a picture when they are out of the wash!

I highly recommend this class - Charlotte is very patient with beginners. I feel confident to try making a few pairs of leggings for my daughter at home now.

Great thing to do if you are a mum looking for a productive and relaxing way to spend a few hours off. I've tried two classes now, each one from 11-2pm and I've come away with a completed item in that time. It would be a great thing to do with a small group of friends.