Professional spooky family/friend photos for ?15 - ED Artists' Open House

Have a dead funny professional portrait taken with your family and friends...

?in an immersive Gothic cemetery stage set.

25 Crebor Street, East Dulwich, SE22 0HF

Only ?15 for an amazing print (printed on A4).

Two weekends only: 7-8th May and 14-15th May. 11am to 6pm.

Ghoulish props and dressing-up clothes provided.

PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW

Hi

There are 4 artists showing, Jackie, who makes jewellery from buttons and beads she collects. Jane, who makes ceramics, the ones she is showing at the moment are inspired by the seaside. Petra makes educational craft packs for kids, and my friend Jacqui is a photographer, who is showing photographs of Nunhead Cemetery with a gothic set and installation. And apparently they may have some free Brockley Brewery beer on Sunday!

Really enjoyed visiting this Openhouse - cemetery set-up is fun and the jewellery, ceramics and photos on show are all gorgeous - wish I could take it all home. Am hoping to go again this weekend and make some purchases...

Gulliver - what time will it be open till this weekend?

the mock cemetery at 25 Crebor Street is possibly even more atmospheric than Nunhead cemetery, which is where Jacqui the photographer displaying has done her most recent project - prints are displayed and for sale. I loved the jewellery from antique buttons and classy beads. I'm not sure about taking home one of the gas masks but I did lust after several of the gorgeous platters and bowls in colours of the sea and shore. A friendly bunch and worth the trip. Just across the road from Chris Sowe's fab photos at 172 Upland too.