Free Toddler Pre-school Workshop Nunhead

I am an experienced qualified Teacher from nusrery to college age. I run a toddler - pre school workshops for 3-5 year olds during school holidays at the Nunhead community centre, under the name Cre8tive Learning. The next session date that has spaces left will take place on 3rd June from 9:30am - 10:30am and the theme is A Day In France, Children will learn key words/numbers in french, french games, songs, taste the finest french snacks and much more as well as lots of learning which is linked to the Early Years Curriculum and most importantly lots of FUN!

I also create learning resources to support learning and provide advice to parents/carers who feel they need support with thier childs learning and development.

for more info and/or to book a place for your child/children on the workshop please contact me on 07510 869 430 or PM me. Hope you all have a wonderful day.The work shop is FREE! But limited spaces!

I can except tax credit payments, childcare vouchers I can also except these methods of payments for the workshops held at The Green Community Centre in Nunhead

CC

Cre8tive Learning workshop (@Cre8tiveLearnin) | Twitter

[twitter.com] (workshops)