Free Family Nutrition MOT. Book your call 8-12 August

Book your FREE ticket here

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/family-nutrition-mot-tickets-26637142410

Feeding your family and especially your children well is one of the biggest gifts you can give them. Not only does sound nutrition and habits around food help with mood, concentration, growth and energy, it is the foundation of your child's health for the future. There is so much conflicting information about nutrition and it can be confusing, frustrating and feel overwhelming to feed your family healthy, balanced meals and instill healthy habits that can last a lifetime.

Let's discover what YOUR family needs. For a limited few days in August I am offering FREE 30 minutes 'Family Nutrition MOTs'

Let's explore your family's eating habits, any pressing health concerns, what you are doing with ease and where would you like some help to make improvements to the way you feed your family.

As a self-employed mother and from working with many women (and men) over the years, a popular request is for more practical information on how to feed their families in a way that will optimise their health, but also fits in with their busy lives. Take advantage of this opportunity for your personal family MOT and I will share with you my THREE top tips, tailored to your circumstances on how to implement some immediate changes with lasting benefits!

I realise you may be busy, and life sometimes get's in the way. I kindly ask to respect my time and if you cannot make a scheduled FREE timeslot, please let me know in advance in order to give my time to someone else.

Kind regards

Sun?

www.nutritionredefined.co.uk