The Upland Road Jumble & Vintage Extravaganza! Sat 17th September 11am-4pm

Zoe TB

Hi everyone,

Some of you may remember that we had a jumble trail on Upland Road back in June. Lots of people came and bought some fab vintage items, ate some delish homemade cakes, and grabbed a handful of DVDs and books!

The Upland Roaders (top end) are inviting you all back again for some more jumble frolicking on Saturday 17th September from 11am-4pm.

I've also created a FB page, so definitely invite your friends if you live on Upland Road and want to have a stall yourself outside your house:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1766959400210429/?notif_t=plan_user_associated&notif_id=1472548239864857

Hopefully we will see you all there! My stall will be at 279 Upland Road, selling homemade brownies, blondies, fudge and of course Mamma's cakes. There will also be lots of lovely dresses that no longer fit my rather large bottom, Leon's gorgeous paintings and illustrations, and of course plenty of jumble & bric-a-brac shiz for sale!

Put the date in your diary and do get in touch if you would like to have a stall outside your house on Upland Road to be part of our trail and I can send you the link on the jumble trail website!