Women's Circle/Red Tent in East Dulwich Friday 30th Sept 10-1pm

Hello beautiful women,

I'm hosting a Red Tent in East Dulwich at East Dulwich Community Centre from 10-1pm (FB group is called East Dulwich Red Tent, this is the first one) and the theme is based around nourishing and self care - hand massages (I'll bring some oil but good to bring an old towel if you can), and a yoga nidra/guided relaxation so something to lie on (mat, blanket whatever you have handy) and if time, a meditation to connect with Universal/Diving Mother nourishing energy.

So looking forward to connecting with you!

Bring some simple finger food or whatever you can manage (or nothing if you can't manage it). We do have access to the kitchen if you want to heat something. Wear something red if you like (can be something small like a hairband). And if you have something you want to put on the altar that connects/represents your feminine energy or love, or nourishment, mother earth etc please do bring that..

Cost for space hire is ?5-10 or free if low income/benefits X Natalie X

More info:

Please join me to connect, celebrate and share with other women for the first "East Dulwich Red Tent" circle.

The first hour is for sharing in a circle. Theme is self care, nourishing or choosing yourself

The 2nd hour is for having fun, doing something creative, nurturing or relaxing together.

The 3rd is for informal chat and sharing food (kitchen available for heating food or cups of tea).

I was inspired to set this up with some other women after I attended some women's circles. It suprised me how powerful it was to sit and listen, without judging, or giving advice or trying to fix things.

We are sorely lacking true community, so this is an opportunity to meet other women, as they are, as you are and rebuild our communities from the roots up. Women know how to do this naturally. Women are the healing force in changing the world for the better, and it starts by nourishing and honouring ourselves and each other.

For more info you can check out the origin of the Red Tent movement here http://redtentdirectory.com/vision/