Spooky Little Halloween Discos at Half-Term - Fri 28th Oct, Ivy House, Nunhead Last tix left for 1pm

ClubLocal

Little Halloween Discos - a spooky disco for everyone to enjoy!

Multiple discos throughout the day - book in advance to secure your tickets to avoid disappointment but tickets may also be purchased on the day! Dressing up encouraged.

10am - 11am - 30 tickets available (now sold out)

11.30am - 12.30pm - (now sold out)

1pm ? 2pm (aimed at 4+ to age 9) - 27 tickets available

Disco and Spiders; our two favourite things! It?s Half-Term, so "Mummies" / Nannies / Grannies: just sit back, enjoy a coffee whilst we blow off the cobwebs with your little ghouls for the morning / afternoon. Let the kids go crazy at our spooky Halloween daytime disco! whooo-haaaa (not too spooky or dark of course!)

You can expect our "freakish" DJ to play dance floor fillers and kids favourites along with other boredom busting activities such as giant bubbles, fireworks, interactive games and competitions, prizes and a FREE disco accessory for every child.

Boogie with your little ones on the dance floor and show them how you get down to the latest pop tunes and those knee-knocking disco classics that you love to dance to. Back for the third year at the very haunted but lovely Ivy House in Nunhead.

As we thought your little monsters may be a bit peckish after all that dancing, you will be delighted by the leisurely brunch and lunch menu - a trick-or-treat for everyone!

The perfect opportunity to catch up with those ghastly friends!

Buy tickets at: www.thelittlediscocompany.co.uk

Prices Halloween Disco Under 7s:

?6.00 p child / ?4.00 p sibling / ?2.00 p adult - IF booked online in advance - booking fees apply

Prices slightly more on the door

Parents / Carers and Babies (Under 1s) are FREE

The Ivy House

40 Stuart Rd, Nunhead, SE15 3BE

FREE parking!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just to let you all know that the 10am and 11.30am discos are now both sold out.

Just 15 tickets left for the 1pm disco - aimed at children 4+

Children are invited to come dressed up in their Halloween outfits of course, but by no means compulsory.

See you there...if you dare....