Private Yoga classes in ED. Grab our Autumn offer! AM or PM slots available

Natkealy

It's that time of year again when we begin to loose that summer glow and getting up in the mornings seems that bit harder! So to give us all that chance to feel buzzy again, I'm offering anyone who signs up before the 10th of October, a BUY TWO GET ONE FREE offer on my private yoga sessions.

Cost?

?100 for 3 private classes. Working out at ?33 per class! (Reduced from ?150).

What you get?

Three 1 hour classes either at your home or the studio space in East Dulwich

The classes tend to be Vinyasa flow (a more energising practise). However they can be designed to meet your individual need, i.e. if you prefer a more restorative class.

I am giving a 3 class pass as to really feel the amazing effects of yoga one class just isn't enough. I hope by investing in three classes it will give you the chance to make a more informed decision on whether yoga is for you or not.

Why private yoga?

Clients come to me with many different goals and reasons they are wanting private sessions; for example wanting to progress deeper into their practise, negative emotional state (anxious, low mood, stressed), back problems, sleep problems and generally wanting to feel better in themselves. The list goes on. To find out more about me and read my testimonials visit my website http://www.valueyourmind.com/press/

What to do to claim your offer or have any questions?

Email me [email protected]

Namaste,

Nat xx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• You can request for them to come and collect your full bins again https://forms.southwark.gov.uk/ShowForm.asp?fm_fid=1879 They usually come on whatever day your rubbish/recycling collection day is. If you aren't going to be in, leave them somewhere that they can find it. If you don't need replacements, just leave a note on the full ones that a replacement isn't needed.  They usually come quite early, so it's better to leave them outside if you can. 
    • Just wondering- what were they arrested for? If you remember 
    • Cyclists certainly do have a bit of a perception problem at the moment and when I cycle I see a lot of examples of arrogance and ignorance that gives all cyclists a bad name - it does seem that many cyclists have caught the entitlement bug many drivers seem to have.
    • But Spartacus didn't mention the significant amounts of land being used for car storage - that was most definitely you.   And I am afraid when you apply your same measure to other transport uses (like cycleways and cycle lanes - Malumbu is your stat on the 360 kms of cycle network cycleways or cycle lanes?) then it most definitely is relevant for the debate.   Should we assume then that if all this ULEZ money and government bailout money is being poured into TFL then the system is, financially at least, broken or is it a case that the money is being mis-spent (like the DV junction project)?    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In