Hot Yoga private lessons (?20 each for 2 people)

Hello!

If you've been wondering what HOT YOGA PECKHAM was all about but were too afraid to ask (!) or can't make it along to a class - now's your chance to try it out!

I've started running private Hot Yoga classes in Worlingham Road (nr The EDT) on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday mornings between 10am-12pm. The session is a full body workout in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. The room will be heated to 28C to help deepen stretches and rid the body of some toxins (possibly picked up at The EDT!)

Right now there is TRIAL OFFER so classes will cost ?30 per hour (individual) or ?20 per hour each (for two people). The offer will be open 1st-31st October 2016 only.

I've been practicing yoga for 15 years and am trained in Ashtanga, Forrest and Power Yoga and have been teaching popular HOT YOGA classes and workshops around East Dulwich, Dulwich and Peckham (ESPH, JAGS, GAIA, BUSSEY) for a couple of years now.

If you're interested then let me know or have a look on my website for more info www.hotyogapeckham.co.uk