Thai cooking classes,

Hi all

I just wanted to get the word out there. I am setting up Thai cooking classes in East Dulwich. I will be putting an advert and some more information on the right hand side of these page very soon. I also cater for Thai dinner parties at your home too, how exciting :). I cooked one last week for 70 people, for a 50th birthday, everyone was very impressed and adored the food.

It would be nice to know what the ED family think and if ye fancy some Thai dinners parties, or how to learn some Thai cooking.

look forward to hearing from ye!

kindest Regards

Deethechef.

Hi there

The class would coat ?65 with a welcome drink and 4/5 dishes. .I also hope to do student night with less dishes for ?35, these will be a class of 8. . Everything will be made from scratch.

Thanks for your interest.

Deethechef.

Hi there

The class would coat ?65 with a welcome drink and 4/5 dishes. .I also hope to do student night with less dishes for ?35, these will be a class of 8. . Everything will be made from scratch.

Thanks for your interest.

Deethechef.

Hi There

Thanks for your interest, I have two spaces left for Tuesday the 15th if you would like to join, I recommend that you bring a friend. the menu is on my facebook page at . .deethechef.., under cooking happy. I am working on a website where you will be able to book and pay online soon, should be ready by next week.

Regarding your dinner party if you call me , we can meet and arrange a menu and a price plan that suits you.

Have a lovely day and I look forward to meeting you.

deethechef, from cooking happy :)

Certainly can. Thai food is perfect cuisine for vegetarians. . I'll write u up a menu and we can get a date booked in asap.

How about a miang of beta leaf and pomelo.

Hot and sour soup of mushroom and Asian vegetables, or a tom kha, which is a hot and sour soup with coconut!

Green curry of thai aubergines basil and gra chai, and a green payapa salad if we can fit it in:.

The next available date is the 29th?. Let me know if that suits and I'll get a group together.

[email protected]

There has being a interest in running a vergetarian Thai cooking class . Next available is the 29/11. Fours spaces available.

There has being an interest in running a vegetarian Thai cooking class

Here is the proposed menu

Four space available. 29/11 from 6pm to 9.30pm

Menu

Dtom Kha soup ,with chanterelles and oyster mushroom. (coconut and galangal).

Geng gwio warn...Green curry of corn, long chillies, thai aubergines basil and gra chai,

Som dtam. Green payapa salad

Coconut jasmin rice.

please e mail or call to book.

[email protected].

0797 114 7999

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies! After requesting the veggie classes I went quiet! I would love to do a veggie night - but Tuesdays are very difficult for me as I run one of the local Girl Guides on Tuesdays. The only Tuesday I could do this year is the 20th December as the schools break up.

Sorry, I should have read the original message more closely.

If you ever do a non-Tuesday or non-Monday (Brownies night) I would be very, very interested.

Great class last night Dee, I enjoyed every bit of it! Well thought recipes that I can actually make myself at home and impress my guests, the ingredients are easy to find locally and the dishes were all soo tasty (still can?t believe I made something so yummie! :-)). Fantastic atmosphere as well, lovely people; it was a bit like a night out with friends but I also learnt so much. Great teaching, you are such an expert, I don?t think there was one question that you couldn?t answer (and there were a lot of questions! :-)) Will be coming back soon for sure! xx