New ?5 concession price for HIIT exercise classes in South East London.

Hello!

My name's Tom Lynas & I'm a personal trainer from East Dulwich who runs Bear Drills Fitness.

Bear Drills is an hour long high intensity interval training (HIIT) that boosts your metabolism and burns hundreds of calories both during and after the class has finished. Bear Drills is open to all so no matter what your fitness level the class can be adapted to best suit you.

Bear Drills is great for losing weight, building strength and improving endurance.

Bear Drills takes place every Monday & Wednesday evening at 7:30-8:30pm, each class is ?10 on the night or ?8 if you book through the website. As we are a community based class I have introduced a new ?5 concession rate for the 60+, unemployed (JSA), NHS Workers, Blue Light Service, Serving Members of the Armed Forces and Full Time Students.

You don't need to bring anything special just comfortable clothes and a bottle of water.

If you want to find out more, please visit Bear-Drills.com, call me on 07923194527 or email [email protected].

I'm also always at the school 15 minutes before every class starts if you want to come along and have a chat or see for yourself why Bear Drills is the most effect fat burning class in South East London.