Fitness & Wellbeing Get2gether - Peckham Rye - Sun 27th Nov 10am

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen

My name is Mike Boon and I live and work in East Dulwich running my own Fitness Business "Mad4fitness"

I have decided to organise a free Get2gether over Peckham Rye on Sunday 27th Nov at 10am for an hour or so for people of all ages to come along and indulge themselves in everything fitness.

I try to teach the spiritual side as much as the physical so will be combining a bit of meditation and some body weight workouts, would really love you all to join in, go at your own pace no problem.

Try some skipping, ropes will be provided, its one exercise that can really help you in so many ways. I'll also be doing a talk on Nutrition and how small changes in your food intake can reap huge benefits for you in the long run, will also be a Q&A session if anyone has anything they would like answered I shall try to help out.

The main thing about this is that i like to get people introduced to new people and make it very sociable, so bring the kids bring the family bring anyone you like really!

Phew! that's a pretty full hour :) this event is obviously weather dependent but am hoping for clear skies!! will confirm that the event is on 24hrs in advance

I'll need an idea of how many people will be attending so as I have enough ropes etc and I will also be handing out my specially made home made protein bars which I gotta tell you are just amazing :)

If you are interested in coming along please drop me an email at [email protected] or text or ring me on 07979105236 it will be a pleasure to hear from you.

Best Regards

Mike