Fun Private Acapella Singing Sessions for Groups / Families

gwennie

Singing is good for the soul so why not treat your friends / families to something different this Christmas.

I teach fun and relaxed acapella singing workshops to private groups in the comfort of your own homes. My sessions are suitable for people of all singing abilities, but specifically aimed to inspire confidence in your own voice and get you belting out in no time.

I always start my sessions with relaxed warm-ups before looking at some simple rounds and then progressing to songs with two and three part harmonies depending on group size. I have a flexible approach to repertoire but otherwise teach gospel / folk / blues.

Groups sessions last about 1.5 hours and price varies according to group numbers. A minimum of 5 people is generally preferred for a group session.

If this sounds like a nice addition to your festive season or you have any questions then drop me an email

Gwennie - [email protected]

A bit about me:

I trained at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama and have worked professionally as a musician / singer for the last 7 years. As a teacher I have taught for the likes of the Blackheath Conservatoire, The Horniman Museum, The National Maritime Museum, The Idler Academy, The Nest Collective, The Trad Academy to name a few in addition to running a number of music projects in community settings across the globe.