Free Mindfulness Taster and New 8 week course starts Jan 31st, Dulwich

Caro600

I am delighted to offer a free Mindfulness taster for 1 hour on 10th Jan 2017 7.30-8.30 pm this is not a pre-requisite for attending the course, but designed for people with no experience of Mindfulness, please let me know if you'd like to attend.

I am also delighted to offer the next 8 week Mindfulness Course - designed for busy people, starting Tuesday 31st January 2017, 7.30 -9 pm at JAGS sports club in Dulwich. The course includes a book and a CD. Cost ?220.00

?Finding Peace in a Frantic World Course? www.franticworld.com

This course will show you how, through simple meditation practices, you can learn to let go of worrying about what has happened, or might happen, and find peace in the present moment.

This Mindfulness course has been developed at the ?Oxford Mindfulness Center? with busy people in mind to help reduce stress, low level anxiety, low mood, poor concentration, exhaustion and irritability. It can also improve memory, reaction times and mental and physical stamina. Mindfulness(the MBCT course)is now recommended by the National Institute of Clinical Evidence (NICE), due to substantial and positive research in its many benefits.

The course is being run by Caroline Hughes a BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist (CBT) and qualified Mindfulness Instructor (fully Supervised in both), delivering CBT and Mindfulness courses (MBCT) in the NHS.

For more information contact Caroline on 07909 995 336 or email: [email protected], an informal brief telephone conversation and short questionnaire need to be completed before commencing on the course.

I look forward to hearing from you.

You can also find me in:

http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellors/caroline-hughes