Forum Sponsors

http://northwooduk.com/estate-agents/dulwich
xxxx
www.lorenzophotography.co.uk

www.clintonmckenzie.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageBeginner's Group or Private Vinyasa Yoga lessons / Class at Zen Yoga in Camberwell
Posted by sarahfretwellyoga January 10, 09:29AM

Hi everybody,

I offer 1:to:1 private Yoga lessons with me, in East Dulwich and Denmark Hill in the comfort of your own home or my own if space is an issue.

If you think private yoga may be right for you, contact me below via my website and we will schedule a 30 minute phone call to answer any of your questions and determine if we will be a good fit. I am looking forward to connecting with you!

I also teach a weekly group yoga class for all levels at Zen Yoga Camberwell - beginner's are welcome! Drop in 10 [www.zenyoga.org.uk]

[www.facebook.com]

Contact me for information:

W: www.lumayoga.co.uk - send me an email

Thank you,
Sarah

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was january 19, 09:54pm by sarahfretwellyoga.

messageRe: Group or Private Vinyasa Yoga lessons / Class at Zen Yoga in Denmark Hill
Posted by SoozieW January 11, 06:44PM

Hi, Are these for beginners?

messageRe: Group or Private Vinyasa Yoga lessons / Class at Zen Yoga in Denmark Hill
Posted by SoozieW January 18, 07:12PM

You advertise but I've yet to see a reply from you on here. Are these suitable for beginners please?

Posted by fretwsar January 19, 02:44PM

I am so sorry! I did not see these replies, apologies. Yes they are for beginners, you don't have to have done yoga before or need to be flexible in order to benefit. Lessons start with whatever level you are at and support, props and modifications are offered.

Thank you,
Sarah

Posted by fretwsar January 19, 02:45PM

I am so sorry! I did not see these replies, apologies. Please see my reply below,

Thank you,
Sarah

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed