Looking for an NCT Group to try Hypnobirthing Fundamentals Half Price 19March

Are you part of an NCT or other antenatal Group?

I've recently launched www.LaRosaHypnobirthing.com and in addition to a complete antenatal hypnobirthing course I'm really pleased to be able to offer a half day fundamentals course aimed at second (or third, or more)time parents or anyone who has completed antenatal classes but would like to experience the benefits of a calm, efficient and empowered Hypnobirth.

During the course you will cover what hypnobirthing is, how it works and learn the key relaxations to trust your body to birth your baby calmly and with confidence.

You can find out about the course here https://larosahypnobirthing.com/collections/hypnobirthing-fundamentals

I am running a special launch offer on 19 March to deliver the four hour fundamentals course to a local Group for ?98.50 per couple - half the normal price. This offer applies to groups of friends or NCT groups of more than 3 couples and hypnobirthing is helpful anytime from 20 weeks onwards. This will be a private course for your group and can be run at my home just off Queens Road Peckham or at one of your houses.

Contact [email protected] if you'd like to find out more or book the slot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In