Kitchen table coaching, 6 week program, starting 26th April, Forest Hill

NutRed

A six-week group programme for women

incorporating innovative coaching techniques with healthy food and nutrition principles

WEEKLY MEETINGS AT MY KITCHEN TABLE

Nourish your body with a way of eating that's balanced, realistic and sustainable

Change the way you think about food so that eating healthily becomes easy and effortless

Prioritise your health to increase your energy and confidence for a better quality of live

Set realistic goals based on your values in order to regain confidence in yourself and your body

Results:

Break old habits

? End emotional eating

? Stop yo-yo dieting

? Lose weight

? Increase your energy

? Attain a positive body image?

I am a nutritional therapist, lecturer, chef and qualified coach. After having my daughter, I left my practice on Harley Street to work with clients around south London and to lead groups for women who want to end the weight loss struggle, improve their health and regain mind and body confidence.

Contact me Sun? on 07968440771 or PM me here

Where: In my kitchen in Forest Hill (Address at time of booking)

When: Starting 26th April for 6 weeks

Time: 19:45-21:30

Price: ?270

www.nutritionredefined.co.uk

Also, a huge recommendation for Sune from me. She is absolutely brilliant, and as well changing my mindset around food and meeting lovely ladies - she herself is absolutely fantastic - empathetic, smart and very kind. These qualities make her an excellent "life coach" so it's much more than just about another diet...

Sune is absolutely great. Not only have I managed to lose the weight I'd put on after having children, but I've learnt a new approach to eating that I have easily been able to adapt to my lifestyle. She has been supportive, knowledgeable and a great coach. She's also charismatic and inspiring!