Nimble Arts Holiday Club Summer Dates and Venue! 24th July - 18th August @ Horniman Primary

Hi all!

To all those who have used us before or who need unique creative childcare over the summer we are delighted to announce that, due to our usual venue (where we will be returning in October!) having building work, Nimble Arts will be spending the summer up the hill at Horniman Primary. And before telling you what's in store we wanted to say a massive thank you to all the parents who helped us find a summer venue - we really appreciated your lobbying skills!

We'll be offering 8am - 6pm childcare for 4 - 11's where every day is a new creative adventure working with industry professionals and our highly experienced pastoral staff. And thanks to the ingenious people at wwww.magicbooking.com we are about to launch a much more user-friendly booking system where you can manage your booking online, pay via credit or debit card, standing order, childcare vouchers and split your payments into manageable instalments.

We have also simplified our pricing structure to offer a Super-earlybird booking period (?42 a day) then an Earlybird booking period (?45 a day) then full price for the final few weeks before the club (?47 a day) with a additional ?5 for our late pick-up movie and games club till 6pm (all prices are excluding VAT). We'll advertise all the booking period dates at www.nimblearts.co.uk just as soon as booking opens but here's a sneak preview of what's in store...

WEEK ONE: 24th July - 28th July 2017

MONDAY I want to be?a puppeteer

TUESDAY I want to know?about robotics

WEDNESDAY I want to make?some noise

THURSDAY I want to go?to the jungle

FRIDAY I want to try?solving mysteries

WEEK 2: 31st July - 4th August 2017

MONDAY I want to try?film-making

TUESDAY I want to know?about science

WEDNESDAY I want to be?a magician

THURSDAY I want to make?models

FRIDAY I want to go?to Sherwood forest