Mr Fruitcake Children's Entertainer

Mr Fruitcake is DBS/CRB Checked. I have Full Liability Insurance. Mr Fruitcake does Children's Parties, School Fetes, Christenings,School Christmas Parties, Weddings. I have lots of reviews in the EDF under Mr Fruitcake.

Mr Fruitcake will make sure your child has a fantastic birthday with lots of laughing, dancing and silliness. Mr Fruitcake is a local independent entertainer with lots of experience and on the odd occasion the children call me Mr Tumbles which I take as a great compliment. Mr Fruitcake will make your child the star of the show with lots of hilarious magic and puppetry. Mr Fruitcake makes balloons for your child to keep, music for the children to dance too, pass the parcel and has lots more tricks and silly games. For more information please click onto my website mrfruitcake.co.uk.

Please go to my website www.mrfruitcake.co.uk or like my facebook page @mrfruitcake.co.uk or call me on 07527293581. Many Thanks Paul

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Mr Fruitcake did a great job this weekend, fully entertaining all the children at my sons 6th birthday party. No large hall, just our front room (He needs only 1m square area performing space) with 12 mostly 5/6yr olds with some 3/4 year olds all of them captivated. He kept them seated and laughing non-stop for an hour.

Highly recommended